Sunday, December 1, 2013 @ 11:42 AM 
He will always be remembered and loved by many.
As someone who LOVES the Fast & Furious Franchise, I'm heartbroken and shocked. More shocked than anything. I am still sitting here not able to believe the news. I am not going to lie, I cried. Regardless if he's not my favorite actor or character in the series, you love all of the FF Family. Just remembering him in the first one where his acting was B graded and watching him grow in the franchise to a really great action actor. I may not known him in his other movies or other works, but FF is enough to love them all. I wonder how the story is going to go now, since they're still in the midst of filming 7. I am so shocked on how he is just gone so fast. He was doing a good deed, a charity event he held for the victims of the typhoon in the phillipines. On his way back from that event, the driver lost control, car crashed and burnt to flames. Just like that, he's gone. Goes to show you anything can happen, you need to live life to your fullest. Tyrese had posted something on instagram and said "atleast I got to say I love you..." Him and Tyrese are like brothers. Well I am sure all of FF are. That made tears come again. My heart goes out to his wife, his daughter, FF fambam, his family and his friends. They are more devastated than any of us. Fast & Furious will never be the same, never. He will be missed dearly. Atleast we know he is in a good place, he was a good man. RIP.