Saturday, November 16, 2013 @ 5:05 PM 
they definitely give Tiger JK justice. I remember hearing about them last year because Mino tweeted their mv and told his fans to support them because he is friends with SIMS. And I watched the MV, which was Only Hard For Me, I believe. And it was okay.... back then. All I could remember was "Wow this orange hair guy looks like a girl...." (referring to Kangnam XD) Didn't really pay much attention and when Dash came out, I saw it on tumblr and I remember them so I decided to give it a listen. I thought it wasn't too bad and so I kept listening to it. Then I just started really liking the song. And recently I decided to listen to more of their songs. Most of them I like. Not so much the first album. I only liked their solo songs.... Well Cream's & 5Zic's. And then I heard their live radio performances and WOW. I am impressed on how well they do. I watched some of their shows and I am very in like with them. I really respect them as a hip hop group. They talk about hardships they go through because they are really underrated, but they have so much going for them. I am disappointed with how little attention they get, because as artists they are very good. It's hard for me to consider them as "idols" because to me they seem more as artists. I actually like how they still do underground gigs. But it seems the public wants them as "idols". I like the fact that they can't / don't do aegyo. And can't dance really well. It makes them differ from typical groups. They don't try too hard and they have more of a laid back personality. I think their weird coolness is their charm. It was kind of cruel to compare them to a typical boyband, Boyfriend. Who, I may add, is rude. I don't know anything about them but for them to call 5Zic a giraffe without knowing him was plain rude. Not even funny.


but yes, YoungCream. He is amazing...and weird and I like it. I'm so into him, and yes this is my favorite photos of him. haha. okay that is all.