Tuesday, November 19, 2013 @ 11:20 PM 
this is one of the things made me like them even more. especially with MIB가 나가신다. they are no joke. why are they so underrated? sigh. i don't have enough of these guys!
okay Cream's voice is not for singing though, they obviously did alot of auto tuning in the studio version because he sounded good in that. I don't understand why he or they gave him a singing part instead of rapping other than trying something different. I know for a fact he's not confident in his singing., he's said it plenty of times. That's why he's a rapper for a reason. If this was the first song I heard, I would have thought he was just one of those guys who were only in the group for looks lol. Song did him no justice ): I'm glad Nod Along was the only song he sang cuz his charm is his rapping. that voice and flow ;~; 5zic & SIMS too though. KangNam doesn't have a powerful voice but he doesn't need it. His smooth RnB voice is perfect for M.I.B.