Monday, November 18, 2013 @ 8:12 PM 
Overall I give this movie an 8 out of 10. I wish I could give it a 10 out of 10 because Joon did an amazing job. It had a good deep story to it. But the ending was so confusing. Maybe I was missing something but it was part of the story I just did not get at all. I get that he was trying to make himself a better person and be better at the business in the end, but the street scene just confused me as hell. Plus it wasn't an action movie.... so it really wasn't a type of movie I would normally watch. I know I'm biased with my action but we all got our own taste. But other than those two things, the movie was great. It was deep and dark. Joon's character was so messed up. I think fame got to him and made him get into a mess. Bad attitude. Whenever his character got drunk, he would basically rape women and probably not remember it. More of forcing them but not in a physical hurt way. Just yeah. They would keep saying no, but because they were drunk too they would just take it. And one was a minor. He would also meet the wrong people in the business and get himself in danger at times. I think it just shows the ugly side of the business and Kim Ki Duk did an amazing job writing it. Now Joon, WOW. I mean I had high expectations of him to begin with. The trailer itself showed you how well he was going to do. I really respect his work and I think Kim Ki Duk picked the right person for the role. I am so proud of him and I hope this opens more opportunity doors for him. I give him so much plus for raising the bar as an idol actor. I don't even think I can consider him as an idol actor anymore. He did too well. DeeDee said she is so creeped out by how well he did. I am not just praising him because he be my husband. He deserves so much for that role.
I am just not impressed with how people are treating him and the movie. i am actually quite disgusted with fans. I feel so bad for Joon. He was getting bashed for it and everything because of how he did the scenes. BUT Kim Ki Duk wrote it that way for a reason. It was suppose to be awkward because he was technically raping them. He was a psychotic person. But whatever, I give Joon's acting 100 out of 10. Not exaggerating.