Sunday, December 1, 2013 @ 7:28 PM 
MIB FREESTYLE.
"from what I remember it was 3:30 in the morning, after what happened I can not sleep. I stayed up the next few nights, but it's still the same. My sadness can't be erased, it's like a scribble."
A firefighter present at the scene revealed that they got the call at 3:30 in the morning. This was a report on M.I.B's fire incident at their dorm, well the whole complex incident back in april 2012. Three of their stylists died from this fire aka three people who were very close to them. When I first watched this, I was wondering what they were so sad about it. Where all these painful freestyle lyrics were coming from. Who were the three people in Heaven they were referring too. Then the other day I read that they had a fire incident. Now I know why. M.I.B seemed to really care for them. Their comeback during that time and activities were pushed back. I was surprised they even did W Academy. My heart goes to them and the three that are in heaven. I'm sure M.I.B are fine now, but they will always remain in their hearts. I'm attached to them, more than I thought I'd ever be.

another upsetting news, M.I.B's hip hop track won't be released tonight. Only "Take Care Of Yourself" and the MV will be. 5Zic only said because of reasons, they can't release the hip hop track. He said he will try to release it as a free track in the future. Which I think is sweet to release it for free because they really love their fans, but they need to make money. Sigh this was the track I was anticipating the most, maybe on their next album they will release it. I hope it wasn't because anything bad happened.
Alright, I should stop with the depressing posts. I promise.