Thursday, November 21, 2013 @ 7:56 PM 
I have completely given up on Heirs. I stopped at episode 6 I think and haven't gone back to catch up. HyungShik's character seems so funny in it and cute but that's all there is to this drama for me. Everything else I am so over. I don't even care anymore.
I was actually kind of hoping to watch Pretty Man starring Jang Geun Suk, with me being a JGS fan. He use to be my favorite actor before SooHyun but now he's second though. and Han Chae Young is in it, which is actually my favorite korean actress. BUT anyways, the plot sounded ridiculous but I learned not to judge things by plots. I also found out today that Hoon (u-kiss) is in it. He plays IU's brother which is another reason I should watch it. So I decided to check out just Hoon's cuts and..... what did I just watch lol. I love Hoon and he seems so funny in it but his role seems so pointless and makes no sense. It's like they just put him in there for the sake of it. And IU, girl can not do comedy roles. I'm sorry to put it harsh, she sucks. Trying way too hard and it makes it even harder to watch. Lee Soo Shin was okay but this is just a no. She should stick to serious roles. I respect JGS as an actor, but lately his dramas have been so bleh. Why can't he do a role like Hong Gil Dong again? Or Beethoven Virus. His movies were so good also. ): such a shame, I might push this drama aside as well. Kdramas need to go back to their roots. They have run out of so many ideas. All they do now is take a base story and just spice it up. For me, the good love cliche dramas were Delightful Girl ChoonHyang, Full House, I'm Sorry I Love You & Princess Hours. Those are just such good dramas. It's my teenage memories! God I love them. I actually want to rewatch them for good old sake. Delightful Girl is actually my first drama ever and I will never regret it!
Anywho, one drama this year I know I am anticipating for sure is Man From The Stars. I don't know about you guys but Kim Soo Hyun is one actor that no matter the drama or role, he makes it so good! Not trying to be biased because he my favorite but I have never once been disappointed with his works. His movie he just did was SO GOOD. Aside from Fast 6, it is my favorite movie that came out this year. My mom absolutely loved it and she loves him as well. She won't stop saying on how much she is anticipating this drama. Plus Jeon Ji Hyun is the main actress who I quite actually like. They played in The Thieves together so it's kind of nice to see them together again. It airs when Heirs is done.... SO I CAN'T WAIT TIL THAT'S OVER lol.