Friday, November 29, 2013 @ 4:06 PM 
i am SLIGHTLY disappointed with it. definitely not with the song or m.i.b themselves. 5Zic did a nice job on the song. It is definitely a trendy song, not really their usual type. But I do like it. The problem to me lies in the feature choice. I personally think they didn't need to add female vocals into the song. I think KangNam could have done it fine by himself. Or they could have chosen some one so much better. I get why Jungle might have put Bomi from A Pink into they song. They want M.I.B to have more publicity. So why not put a popular girl group member into the song? Okay, that's fine. Though I think M.I.B is fine the way they are. Even if they are underrated, I do think they appreciate what they have. I actually didn't mind Bomi because I thought she was funny during the idol championships with her gorilla thing. That's all I knew about her though. I never listened to A Pink. I did hear them once live, but I was not liking it at all lol. Idk if it's just me, but she looks way different now. And when I heard her sing live with M.I.B, I was really disappointed. She can sing a note, but that's it. Nothing special. Usually when M.I.B does have female vocal features, they're usually really good. Tasha for an example. If you're going to put a feature in such a great group like MIB then put in someone who is just as good as them. I could pick out a few good females that are popular they could have used instead. Bang Minah from Girl's Day, Ga In or any of the other BEG members. If they really want publicity, then I think they could have done better. Though I know how much SIMS loves A Pink, I just really hope this helps them in the end cuz it's what they ended up with.
I just kind of want the hip hop track now instead ): Gotta wait until Sunday lol. I want the MV too which is also Sunday. I need me some Cream screen time ;~;