Thursday, November 21, 2013 @ 8:31 PM 
Joon doing rape scenes has made many fans upset with him. Because they are against rape and think he shouldn't be doing roles like that. I am also HIGHLY against rape. I mean if you aren't, then you must be insane tbh. I am 100000% sure Joon is against it too. But I wish people would understand that he's an artist and an actor. As an actor, you should be able to do any role given. It's the same with modeling. You may be against going nude or wearing lingerie, but you are going to have to do it eventually. It's not like it's to purposely put a bad name on yourself. It's art, and if you don't like it then don't even get into the business. That's the only way you are going to get more jobs if you open yourself up more. I wasn't pleased with those scenes because they were rape, but I am no way disappointed in him. It's his life and his job. Kim Ki Duk wrote that movie like that for it to turn out good. And like I previously said, Joon has just raised the bar doing that role. I don't look at him any differently. I still see him as a good person and a goofy guy. Acting is acting. It's not like he was really raping them. Acting is something you put your heart into to make a movie good and Joon did a good job at that. I feel like fans need to open their minds up a bit more. It's like they know nothing about the business and put labels and so many things. If you really didn't like it, then don't watch it. Simple.