Wednesday, December 4, 2013 @ 10:21 PM 
i tend to have those moments where i am "obsessed" with a guy for a long short moment. this time seems to obviously be Cream... I really hate these moments sometimes, because sometimes they can fade away. Not completely, but it's never the same as before. I've come to a conclusion though, Cream and Mino are closest to my ideal type. Actually Cream is like exactly my ideal type, which is kind of crazy. I am more than ever serious about this. He likes to wear black alot (like me) with street and hip hop kind of feel. He looks like he's really cool and sometimes tries to act cool but honestly, he's not. He's really weird in a good way. He's not afraid to be "free" in public, which is me. He truly loves music, especially hip hop. He doesn't sugar code anything and can't really hide his emotions. He's not afraid to say what's on his mind. His "bad at being funny" is actually quite amusing. He is proud of his, as he called it "asian eyes" aka monolids and he thinks it's his most attractive point. He said that if you care too much about looks, you won't get far in life. He also said the most important thing in his "ideal type" is someone who has alot in common with him and has a pretty heart. He supposedly is really good at making pasta and ramyun.
I wish I could find someone like him... seriously. This is the kind of person I like. I guess I have way too many high expectations.