Friday, December 6, 2013 @ 9:19 PM 
When I heard, I immediately flew back to California, and went directly from the plane to his mother's house...
I thought they needed my strength, but realized when I got there and broke down before his family, that it was I who needed theirs.
His mother hugged me and said I am so sorry... I said sorry? You're the mother who lost a son?... She said yes, but you lost your other half...
-- Vin Diesel.

to those who claim Vin as a "not so good guy", I hope they rethink their assumptions. This man went to Paul's family FIRST to console them before doing anything else. He could have went and mourned on his own or to other friends, but no. He went to Paul's mother because he knew she would be heartbroken. This paragraph, to me, tells me he's a caring and non-selfish person. I've always thought of him as a guy with a lot of wisdom, who is really good at what he does. He has such a passion for the film industry, and it really shows in his works. He seems like a sweet person who really cared about those who are close to him, and it obviously shows. That's the reason why he's my favorite actor. One of the few men I respect in this industry. Paul is another one and the two were obviously best friends. I can't imagine losing my best friend and can't even imagine what he's feeling right now. Let's cherish our friends, because you just never know. I hope Vin keeps his head up high, because his best friend is now an Angel watching over him.