Thursday, October 10, 2013 @ 11:07 PM 
you know i respect alot of idols. but two in particular just have my upmost respect. and that is for their honesty and genuine minds they have in the business. Kim Hee Chul & LeeJoon. HeeChul is a great person. Not only is he bluntly honest with his opinions, even with his own company, but he is the most loyal to his friends. I admire him for sticking up for them when his own fans bashed them. He's a great guy. And Joon, with just everything lately, he's been so honest. And I am proud to have him as my ultimate bias. He even opened up about him smoking, which I was kind of surprised just because he doesn't look the type. But not shocked, since smoking is real common in Korea. Good for him for opening up even though he knew he would get bashed for it. I am just proud of him and getting more and more proud with what he's doing with his career. I hope these two will never change. they are such great people. Funny thing is, HeeChul was my first ever ultimate bias......7 years ago haha. and Joon is my current.