Friday, November 8, 2013 @ 4:17 PM 
It's bad that I am trying very hard to actually really like this drama. Right now it's a drama I tolerate only because HyungShik is in it. I think it's because I have watched so many dramas in the passed 8 years that dramas like this now are some what boring and really cliche. Poor girl meets rich guy who is engaged. It's a story that's used so much now. Always different twist but still the same concept. Just like my boss said, it's another Boys Over Flowers. And honestly BOF is way better. I don't know if it's because I am getting older, but I am just so over with plots like this. That's why my favorite dramas are IRIS & Shark. IRIS being an action drama (my cup of tea) and having a good love story in it. Shark being more focused on morals in life and revenge rather than true love. Both with AMAZING male leads. Lee Byung Hun (IRIS), JangHyuk (IRIS 2) and Kim Nam Gil (Shark). Heirs, I like all the male actors. Well most of them. Lee Minho, Choi Jin Wook, Kim Woo Bin, HyungShik & MinHyuk. But the plot... and I am not the hugest fan of Park Shin Hye's acting. And Choi Jin Wook's role frustrates me! He is so mean when in his other drama i watched, It's Okay Daddy's Girl, he was so sweet. frustrating.
Another thing is, HyungShik. I love my HyungShik and I do like the fact that this character is quite close to his real personality. Not quite but pretty close. But this drama does NO JUSTICE to his acting. This role is so disappointing because his previous roles were just "WOW". Especially in Sirius. He played twins, the teen version and i was shocked. Shocked at how well he did. Because the role was NOTHING like his real personality. You couldn't tell he was a "rookie" or an "idol actor". He was as good as the main character, who played the older version of the twins, Seo Joon Young. He is also an actor i love. Anywho, HyungShik also did very well in Nine. As I watch Heirs, I just think his character is cute and funny which makes it enjoyable. But acting wise, not too happy. I also wanted to watch because of WooBin. But I have come to realize nothing beats his role as Kang Mireu in White Christmas. I wish he would do roles more like that rather than the ones he has been doing. He's a great model turned actor though. I do give him that and I enjoy watching all White Christmas cast grow and blossom. When I watched the drama, they were complete rookies. For some of them, it was their very first drama or even first role. And when I watched it, I was surprised that these rookies did so well. But yeah, getting back to the topic. I just don't know about this drama. I even push it off to watch it. I actually haven't even watched last week's episodes...... that's how much I procrastinate on it. Sigh.