Thursday, October 3, 2013 @ 11:03 PM 
Movie: World War Z. when i first saw it, i liked it. then I watched it again with my Sister and nephew and I  LOVED IT. then watched it again with my dad, still love it. I feel like the more you watch it, the more you enjoy it. I actually bought it when it came out XD but to compare it to the book, it doesn't match at all. I don't get why it's called World War Z when it really doesn't relate to the book...
Song: probably have to say Stealer by Kang Seung Yoon. i think it came out in August but i discovered it this in September and i always have it on repeat my favorite line from the song is "바보같은 강승윤 나두 너를 사랑해" ㅋㅋ i always laugh at that, i don't know why.
TV Show: still Real Men and more recently, YG's WIN. i only watched it for my Tagoon aka Mino bb but I have grown so attached to Team A. so that's who i am rooting for and voting for till the end. I want this so bad for him and all of Team A so bad.
Food: General Chicken.
Beauty Care: Clinique 3 Step clarifying lotion for Oily Combination skin.