Tuesday, August 27, 2013 @ 11:25 PM 
for Daniel to come back into the industry will be one long tough road, but I still think there is room for a second chance for him. It will be hard for him because he isn't as popular as GD or Jay Park. I still strongly believe he will come back though. What he did was wrong and not the brightest choice he made. I know that and he knows that and for whatever reason that made him do that, no one will never know. And we don't need to know. That's his life and his business. I give alot of props to him for owning up to his wrong doings. It takes a good person to do that, instead of making lies and excuses. The thing that upsets me the most about the whole scandal though, is Bianca. His so called friend has made things worse for him and the rest involved. Unlike the rest who have been going to each trial, her mother, who I may add is a cop herself, lied for her daughter saying she was in the hospital (in Korea) very ill. Then detectives discovered she has been in America. And guess what? She still is and is freely vacationing! A picture was posted online of her and her friends on the beach enjoying life. Now to me, that is completely wrong. What are the police doing? It's been 5 months already. Now what she is doing, is unforgiving.
Yes, it will take him a long time to come back to the industry. And probably will always be known as the guy who did drugs, but I think Daniel is strong enough to handle it. Daniel is talented and a really genuine guy.