Wednesday, August 21, 2013 @ 8:16 PM 
i want to say that i feel like they deserve this more than Team B... but it's not really true. they all deserve it, they all worked hard. But Team A is the older team and also seems a bit more experience. I know I sound so biased because Tagoon is in it. But even if I didn't know who he was, I would still pick Team A. When YG had them have a showdown in the practice room, Team A seemed to have a bit more talent. B.I seemed to have the only talent that is ready in Team B. One of their vocalists, don't know which one, was not so great in that performance. He honestly sounded like YG's female trainee Euna who I think is just OTL. But I guess I can't truly judge them with just that.
But Kang Seung Yoon & Lee Seung Hoon have both failed Super Star K and I heard they are really good. Kim Jin Woo trained under Seungri's Dance Acadamy before coming to YG. Don't really know much about Nam Tae Hyun. And Tagoon aka Song MinHo has been through alot. Trained to be a Block B member but dropped out because of his father opposing his dreams. Then he comes back with a ballad group, B.o.M but they flopped and disbanded early this year. He has so much potential and is a really good rapper. He wasn't a good dancer but in that video they posted, dang has YG trained him. YG said next to Kang Seung Yoon in Team A, Minho is also his favorite. Which says alot. I am always going to be thankful to YG for taking in Minho. This whole time I thought he might have went under Jungle Entertainment because of his friend SIMS. But it turns out this "good company" his previous company mentioned was YG. I am really hoping on "WIN" they will reveal his story because I am so curious on how YG found him. I think it would be interesting. All I know is that I will be rooting for Tagoon until the very end and hope the best for him, just like I have been.