Tuesday, July 30, 2013 @ 11:50 PM 
Shark is definitely one of the best dramas I have ever watched. The best story line to the very end. I am so upset it ended and I am even more upset over the ending. It was a good ending for a story plot, but not for my heart. Way to make you sob. HyukSoo has done an amazing job for his role in that drama. I am so impressed with him. And I will say this over and over again, Kim Nam Gil is one talented booger. This is the first drama I have watched with him in it... oh wait, no, I take that back. He was apparently in GoodBye Solo which I watched 7 years ago but that doesn't count because I don't remember that drama much. But technically speaking, this was the first role I watched him and I am mad at myself for not seeing his work before. I just don't know what I feel now. I don't have anything to anticipate every week (other than Real Men) now. It's been a while since such a good drama has aired. And probably will be a while until another one does. ThankYou HyukSoo & SeokJin for being in such an amazing drama and for me getting interested in it. 2nd best drama ever.