Sunday, August 4, 2013 @ 8:03 PM 
water always builds up in my eyes when i even have the slightest thought about my cat not being part of my life anymore. i don't care if it sounds silly, it's upsetting to me. i've had her since i was 6 years old. i'm 22 years old now. 16 years of my life she has always been there and still is. she's a unique cat that sticks to me like GLUE. i could never ask for a better pet. she watches over me when i get sick and cuddles with me when i cry. and just hearing or having the thought that one day she won't be there anymore really upsets me. i always hold in my tears because i'm not strong enough to hear that. she's my daughter. she's family to me and no one could replace her. i don't even know how or want to know how i am going to deal with the day to come. i want her to live forever. i always say "oh when she goes i can get a kitten." but honestly, i am just saying it just because. deep down i am going to be hurt and scarred for a while. i'm quite scared....