Thursday, September 13, 2012 @ 10:46 AM 
so i'm trying to catch up... i'm on ep 14 now & there's 101 episodes out OTL. but yeah me and my mom just watched like 5 episodes now. It's growing on me alot more. I love it. I love my second husband <3. SiWan's character is the best. He's thoughtful but yet doesn't let people push him over. But i pity him so much because he has such bad luck sometimes and the situation he has. But gawd, I do not like YeWon lol. she's so annoying. she's like shoving her "like" towards SiWan down his throat. And even when he rejects over and over, she keeps pestering him about it. It's quite annoying tbh. SoMin, who i actually disliked and thought I never even like... I prefer her now way over YeWon. atleast SoMin cares for SiWan in a good way. But....I saw some of the new episodes and SoMin is starting to like KiWoo so it's okay. You know what? SiWan should just go with GyungPyo ㅋㅋㅋ his first kiss. omg i love how GyungPyo is afraid of him but at the same time he thinks he likes SiWan. so funny and cute. SiWan even wavers men's hearts XD
Stand By & To The Beautiful You are my favorite dramas at the moment. my addictions haha.