Friday, September 14, 2012 @ 10:47 AM 
alot of people are hatin though because he's saying "swag" and stuff. but who cares, he's kwon ji yong. anyways, that's besides the point. i love the beat and everything. i don't think i should be allowed to listen to this when i'm riding the subway though cuz i might bust out dancing and singing.
i love the other songs too. they're really beautiful and fun. but i think i like Crayon & One Of A Kind the most. idk i love GD's rap songs the most for some reason. it gets my day going and makes me feel better. just listening to One Of A Kind makes me feel better about myself o_o i don't know why it makes me feel like that but it does.
anywho... i should sleep. it's 3am, and i've been listening to the song for about a good hour maybe. and i was planning to sleep an hour ago haha. this song is addictive, but it's okay! i can listen to it tomorrow... BUT ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I SLEEP.