Tuesday, September 11, 2012 @ 9:18 PM 
i read an article before the show even aired on how Joon is going to reveal his hardships and as i read the article i was thinking to myself "i know i'm going to cry watching this." so i waited and he was the last person to share his story... and as soon as he started going about it, it hit me. i got a bit teary eyed, and i hurried and wiped them away because i didn't want my mom to see my crying over it, but as he got deeper into the story on how he was so poor and people made fun of him for it, i cried more...more than i thought i would. and i couldn't hold it in and hide it. it really hurt me that he had to go through shit like that. but at the same time i'm proud of him. because my mom was like "what's wrong? is joon making you cry?" and when she said that, i cried more orz. i'm really sensitive over other people's feelings which is why i cry easily with dramas and movies. but especially when it's someone i care deeply about. for him to be "nothing" and work his everything off to turn into something, is just amazing, wonderful, inspiring. and i am proud of him for opening up to everyone about this. it just makes him a more better person than he already is. and it also pisses me off on how people underestimate him as a person and as a member of mblaq.
he's perfect. like just too perfect.