Friday, July 27, 2012 @ 9:39 PM 
well more like 10 busy days since tomorrow MIGHT be a lazy day for me since i don't know what to do tomorrow. other than i'm going to get up early and head to zumba with my best friend and boss (her mom). i want to do something but there is nothing to do.
sunday i'm going to spend the day with one my best friend. going to take pictures and eat and watch shinhwa broadcast maybe.
monday - friday i work half days. so half of the days i probably will do nothing lol.
saturday i work all day until 8pm. my last day of work. then after i might go to the fair with my coworkers. well maybe idk. probably be there for a couple hours.
sunday- i have to pack. try to spend some time with my dad. and yeah.
monday- i gotta get up early, we're going to head to my sister's. spend the whole day with them and spend the night there since she is two hours closer to the airport.
tuesday- wake up early once again and head to the airport laskdjasd. then 1 hour flight to one destination, 40 min lay over there. then there straight to korea 14 hour flight. i will arive in korea on wednesday at 3:40 pm 8D. yep pretty crazy but exciting. then it goes from there.