Monday, July 30, 2012 @ 8:09 PM 
it was such an adventure. so my jijae & her mom (my boss lol) invited me to go on their family outing. which originally me and jijae were suppose to take nice pictures and what not. but because her family wanted to go out, plans had to change. and they wanted me to go with them since i'm leaving next week. and so her parents, two brothers, angela (her cousin from cali), her aunt & uncle and their three kids, plus her & kevin and then me all went to these beautiful falls. we basically spent the whole day there. left around 9, got there at 11. and then didn't leave until 5. because we went to the lower falls first and walked around and stopped alot to take pictures. we were a huge group of asians haha. like these two white kids behind us were like "omg it's chinese people." OTL. but we're not chinese sigh. but then we went to the upper falls. AND OMG. one set of stairs was 96 and the other one was 114. me and jijae, it killed us lol. going down them were fine but going up omg. but hey we made it lol. kevin and tommy were ahead of us. and we were only half way through them and they were at the top already all "are you guys coming? come on it's not that bad." .___.
and idk if it was the heat or what, but when kevin dropped off me and jijae at my house, i got sick so bad. i threw up three times and couldn't eat. but we decided to watch some shinhwa broadcast haha. and jijae LOVED it. i mean it is our boys from back in the day. or should i say men lol. after i had to take her home around 10pm. i was still feeling sick but yeah. luckily i felt a bit better today. i just went to work today and then came home and rested in bed on my laptop. oh and my coworker ;___; Ellen <3 she gave me a going away gift. it was the new loreal Pink Plush lipstick that i wanted laksdljsakdj. she didn't have to but she did. i love it so much.
tomorrow, i work at night so can't really do anything. wednesday, after work, i might redye my ends. and thurs & fri idk what i'm doing yet other than working half days. then saturday i work all day. then sunday, me & jijae are going to finally do our photoshoot. and then i have to finish packing. and then i'm off to sister's on monday. then tuesday I'M OFF. like i can't believe i will be in korea next week. actually doing the stuff i want ;___; so crazy.