Friday, February 17, 2012 @ 5:45 PM 
when I see those pictures / posts that say; me = tall, awkward, plain, tshirt, jeans. other girls = short, cute, dresses nice, make up.
and everyone is all like "omg this is me this is me."
i put myself in "other girls" category other than the 'cute' part lol. i don't think i'm cute...just no. but i'm short...i wear make up...i like to dress up. they make it sound like the "me" are the normal people....but honestly there is a handful of "other girls" that are just as normal...we're just different on the outside. we're just as awkward and different as you put yourself as. i feel like they're putting the "other girls" as outkast...and they're jealous but you shouldn't be.
i actually think guys go for the tall awkward ones rather than short and cute ones....idk if i am even making sense. but i just for some reason don't like those posts.