Saturday, February 11, 2012 @ 8:05 PM 
like when he wears button ups, cardigans, bow ties, big knitted scarves, vests, nice coats & etc. i like his chic style. It's exactly how I want my future bf to dress like...the thing is I know that if it wasn't for Joon's stylist, Joon wouldn't dress like that. He doesn't have much fashion sense nor does he really care much for fashion... which is a little sad for me. I like a guy who has fashion sense and likes fashion like GD does. Though he really isn't on the chic side, he goes for anything and isn't afraid. and then there is HyukSoo who dresses chic and also loves fashion. If he didn't...then I don't know why he's doing the career he is doing lol.
Joon, please look at what your stylist dresses you in and realize how handsome you look. how much it compliments your features. Handsome guy needs to dress chic. xD
it doesn't make me like him less. not at all, it's just something i was pointing out.