Thursday, February 16, 2012 @ 10:18 PM 
is so freaking charming when he sings. It's already so soothing when he talks, but when he sings omg laksdjkajd. I finally got to hear him sing....he doesn't have the best voice obviously since he's not a singer. But it has charm to it. And he can atleast sing in tune and on key. Which makes him more attractive. Lee Hyuk Soo, stop surprising me with all your hidden charms alskdjlakjsd! Joon is going get jealous....
but no seriously, hyuksoo is so close to my ideal type, it's crazy. And I'm not even building my type around him at all. My ideal type has been the same for a long time and he just keeps getting closer and closer. more & more i learn about him over the years. I think I may be greedy for saying this, but I'm hoping this year he will get more acting opportunities like last year. he is doing so well and each drama he gets better and better. I still think Tree With Deep Roots was his best....and I think he may be beating Jang Geun Suk's spot as my favorite actor. I'm sorry geunsukie ;___; i still love you and your acting skills. But HyukSoo's charming skills are beating you....