Tuesday, February 7, 2012 @ 4:36 PM 
and i kind of liked it. not loved it but didn't hate it. Lee Min Ki's character, ByungHee, is my favorite character though he was a bit odd. but the stupid thing is...he...died o___o i knew he was only going to be a small cast, but really? You take away the good character? so now I kind of don't know if I want to continue on watching it. I actually only wanted to watch it because SungJoon is in it & so is JungWook. and they're both casts from my favorite drama, White Christmas. I actually didn't know that JungWook was going to be in it. He's nerdy character though, just like his character in White Christmas lol. but I don't know if i'm going to watch it anymore.
on a side note, i love that White Christmas cast stick together alot. Especially in dramas. First with HyukSoo, JongHyun & HyunJoong in Vampire Idol. And then HyukSoo & YoungKwang are going to be in a movie together. And now SungJoon & JungWook are in this one together. White Christmas is probably my favorite cast of a drama. i just love each character & actor so much <3