Friday, February 17, 2012 @ 7:30 PM 
though big bang & mblaq are tied for my favorite groups, but when it comes to music, Big Bang instantly catches me. I love MBLAQ's music too, just sometimes it's not my favorite favorite. The thing is i love their previous albums more than their new ones but I love their newer title songs prior to their older ones. I'm probably more attached to their personalities & talents more. but ANYWAYS when it comes to Big Bang, every single freaking song I love of theirs. I think the only song I'm not too fond of is How Gee...and that's it. All their other songs, I love so much. It's like every album they are just bringing something newer and newer. & Their new album...the teasers are just so beautiful. & The sound has more of a mature feel to it, i think. I got sucked in and can't stop replaying the TEASERS. the sound is so soothing. and each song sounds different and amazing. (well from the three i heard lol) I never regret buying their albums because it's always worth it. I appreciate all the hard work JiYong & Teddy put into the songs. They know music really well and fulfill the taste buds of the fans. I love the fact that every time JiYong has new taste in music, he shares it with us with Big Bang's songs. I honestly don't care if they take a year all the time to promote. It's worth it because of the music they bring to the table. You know they put alot of thought & heart into the albums. V.I.Ps should stop complaining about it and realize the good things that come out of it.
& I've come to realize not listening to teasers doesn't help. I mean artists do it for a reason and that's to get you more pumped and excited. I think YG takes time & money into making teasers and we should listen to them. I use to be a person who would wait to not listen to songs (i was like that with Jiyong's solo & GTOP album) but then when I listened to these teasers, this whole time i've been missing out on this feeling. Feeling of more excitement when you hear the teasers rather than not listening to them. And this feeling of curiosity of the whole song after just hearing a bit, i love that feeling. Teasers come out for a reason and I appreciate them now.