Tuesday, December 20, 2011 @ 11:03 PM 
that i got today. though they could have waited but they couldn't. they wanted to give them to me like RIGHT NOW. lol idk my friends are weirdos but i truly love them. because they know me sooo well and they spoil me so bad.

so i got these two from my friend, Katie. sooo....the hello kitty purse was this purse that i was going to ask for my parents last year for christmas but in the end i decided not to. and then this year again, my mom was like "do you want me to get you that hello kitty purse?" & i sat and thought about it and told her no that it was okay because i will get it eventually. WELL look who got it for me. while i was opening it, she was like "you better use this or i will be sad." & when i realized what it was, my mouth dropped & i was like "NO WAY NO WAY. THIS IS THE PURSE I WANTED." and she had no idea that i did :) good job my friend. she knows me too well. but i bet the purse was not cheap...sigh. so sweet of her and the Ninja Assassin just topped it off. now i can watch my *cough*hubby*cough* Joon whenever i want. :D i was in awe with this gift all night last night hehe.


 
and all these goodies are from my bestie, JiJae. she really spoiled me because i don't think that some of these were not cheap. well for one, I am so happyyy I got my Dolly Wink Lashes. but those are actually a late bday present from her (my bday was in april lol) so i just told her to get my bday gift with my xmas. and i haven't tried them yet though i was suppose to when i got home today...but i got too lazy. so now i'm going to here it from her tomorrow telling me i neeeeed to lol. but anyways, they're really pretty & these are my first pair of this brand so i'm excited. and the make up bag is def. from f21 which i needed a new travel make up bag & i love cheetah print. along with the two Love&Beauty nail polish (I LOVE THE BLUE ONE.) and the mirror / tweezers set which is also Love&Beauty i believe. & then she got me the cute hello kitty stuff. I THOUGHT the blush (the yellow hello kitty package thing) was hello kitty blush but she told me it wasn't. its from this japanese site & i guess they put it in the hello kitty wrapper o__o lol yeah. but totally happy with this gift. and she even put it in a Hello Kitty Gift bag :)