Tuesday, November 29, 2011 @ 8:26 PM 
especially when I have a cold, I hate laying around when I could be at work, working. I know I shouldn't be in that environment, especially the restaurant business. But my bills are not going to get paid on their own. I have car payment, phone payment & car insurance to pay off. So no slacking for me.
Even my parents know this about me. I came home today after work, and my dad was like "I knew it, that you went to work. Knowing you, if you had to, you'd crawl to your car just to work."
I don't care if I lost my voice & have a running nose, I can still work. I took one day off, yesterday, which was good enough for me. I came in today & my boss was like "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming. Do you want to go home?" And I just laughed and said it was okay. I can get through it plus I need money. So at work, my boss plus my co worker was like "no talking. just nod to us. save your voice for customers." xD
Lucky to those who can chill at home and rest, and you don't have to worry about money lol. But it's okay, it makes me feel more better to work. I sound crazy because I actually like working. But working makes me feel more accomplished because I worked hard for my money.