Wednesday, December 14, 2011 @ 7:28 PM 
all make up i buy is from your local stores like kmart, walmart & walgreens. i don't spend my money on  high end brand names such as mac, dior and such when i can get things just as good but cheaper. :) but yeah, basically happy with all of these. all from what i bought since the beginning of this month, till today. i will tell you price (if i remember the price), review (pros & cons) & yeah.
12 color pallet from walgreens. 99 cents each! YES NINETY NINE CENTS GUYS. lol. and don't be fooled by the price because these are great. they hold 24m of eye shadow and have pretty shades. they are very well pigmented which i was surprised. i bought a shimmer pallet & a glitter pallet. the shimmer pallet is more of calm tones which i love the most. and the other one is more brown earthy tones. my walgreens is all out of stock on these, so if you guys are interested,  i'd say go get it soon.


wet n wild's coloricon called "I'm Getting Sun Burnt." pink, dark brown and gold. i think it was $2.99 which is a fair price. I LOVE THIS ONE. all 3 shades are so pretty and they fit my skin tone very well. shimmery (i love shimmery eyeshadow lol) and very very pigmented as well. i usually just wear the pink shade when i don't feel like doing much cuz it's the perfect shade. but i love using all 3 together. it's really nice. just the only thing is, don't put alot of dark brown on because it is VERY dark lol.


Loreal's Voluminous Million Lashes mascara. i spent about $9 on it though but it was worth it. i've been told by my friend that this a good mascara and read reviews. i've been looking for a new one, because my previous one (Rimmel Sexy Curves) isn't doing the trick no more. I have long lashes naturally and all I want is to have volume in my lashes and this is the first mascara that i found that works perfectly and does the trick. the only con is, it's not waterproof ;__; cuz i like waterproof mascaras, but oh well i guess.



e.l.f studio line blush. fuchsia fusion. only $3 because e.l.f is cheap but good quality. umm...i haven't tried this one yet lol. BUT i know e.l.f has good blush because i bought one of their blush/bronzer pallet and i love it but i wanted a poppin pink for my cheeks, and this color stood out. i think this will make my cheeks really pink but that's what i'm going for.

Revelon's new lipstick line called Lip Butter and i got the shade, Cupcake. and i honestly don't remember how much I paid for it since it had no price. But whatever the price was, IT WAS WORTH IT. this was the best product I bought and my favorite. though I didn't need another lipstick to add on to my lipstick collection. (i had abt 10 or 11 other ones but i gave 3 to my mom), but i heard that this new line was great. it goes on smooth and creamy. & it feels like lipgloss on your lips, so no dryness. & i have alot of other pink shaded lipstick like this, but this one is the best one. because it's more lighter and pinkier(?). idk how to really explain it. BUT it's ALOT like the lipstick shade you see in 2NE1's ettude house stuff. that baby pink, it's like that.