Tuesday, December 13, 2011 @ 11:04 PM 
“Each one of the girls is so unique... that’s where the lines and the lyrics came from for 'Ugly.' CL said to me, 'You know, not everyone thinks we’re beautiful. You think we’re really beautiful but all these other people don’t think we’re beautiful because we don’t look perfect.' And I explained to her that she is perfect and they are perfect because they are unique. That’s what I think the world will appreciate.” - JEREMY SCOTT.
these words are so genuine and i know he means every single bit of it. the most nicest thing i have ever heard anyone say about the girls.
you truly truly are a wonderful person. not just a amazing designer, but you also have an amazing heart. your unconditional love and support for 2ne1, really touches me. I can tell you will always support them no matter what. you came all the way to NYC just for the girls, that's just amazing. you encourage them to just stay true to who they are. you are just so wonderful. and anyone who knows you and you care for is truly lucky. i hope one day in the future I get to work with you, if not, atleast meet you. it would be an honor, really. please never change, Jeremy. NEVER.