Wednesday, November 23, 2011 @ 6:43 PM 
she's the most supportive person in my life. no matter what I do or decide to do, she supports it. even if it was just dying my hair, she would be like 'yeah go for it!" she use be like "no don't do it." but now she's more open. she said even if i were to get pregnant out of no where, she would never kick me out of the house or disown me as her daughter. and help me no matter what. though we both know that would never happen until i'm married lol. but just saying. she also supports whatever dreams i have. even me wanting to be in YG, she wants it for me just as much as i do. she was like "when we go to korea next year, we are going to YG building and going to hand him your audition! you have to get in."
i am thankful she is my mother. i am thankful she is so open about everything and never judges me. i love her so much and she's definitely one of my best friends.
when you get to a certain age, you'll become closer to your mom. you'll understand her more and feel sorry for how you treated her as a teenager. when mothers try to get into your business when you grow up, she was just making sure you're doing okay. she just wanted to try and understand you. when she told you no, you can't go there or do this with your friends, it was because she was trying to protect you. when she called and kept asking where you were, she was just making sure you were okay and not kidnapped or something. everything she did, was because she loved you. she kept a roof over your head and gave you food. you'll appreciate her more once you're older.