Wednesday, October 24, 2012 @ 8:43 AM 
here i am ranting on this again... but i'm still hurt over this. i've been told and read that it's going to be a great game. it looks great... but as Tomb Raider? idk. yeah it KIND of still looks like her. i understand it's her younger and what not but with being with her since the beginning, knowing her whole story and then we're told "forget everything you knew about Tomb Raider. This is a new Lara Croft." like wtf, how am i suppose to forget 10 games of amazing Lara Croft? and accept this new "Tomb Raider" as Tomb Raider. Sure it's still Lara but with a new story... but that's it. a new story. i don't like the fact that they just can start all over with her. i'm sure it will be a great game. it looks good. graphic wise & the things you have to do. & alot of people seem to be anticipating it but maybe they should have just kept that story for some new game series. i feel like they're trying to make money off of this because it's under the famous icon Tomb Raider. I wouldn't be complaining if it was a whole new series. like i said, i just don't like the fact that we're suppose to toss 10 games out the door, and accept this new one. ugh my sister told me that i shouldn't feel like this. i should just wait to play it. like i want to play it but... i don't know. she's only started playing from Angel Of Darkness while I played from the beginning. Tomb Raider 1. i played tomb raider since i was like 7. no joke. my childhood guys... my childhood. i don't like when games / movies change all of a sudden. even my dad who has been a Tomb Raider fan as long as I have is pretty upset with the looks of the new one. ):
i guess it will take me time to appreciate it as Tomb Raider.