Thursday, September 27, 2012 @ 5:37 AM 
so my grandma doesn't find koreans handsome that much. there are a few bunch that she does. she thinks americans are handsome (but most koreans i guess are like that. especially the older generation.)
anyways when i was on my stand by marathon for days, she was watching with us. and one day she's all "he's not too bad looking. he's handsome!" and she pointed to SiWan. and she was like "the others aren't handsome but he is." XD and now everytime she sees him she says that. she was watching ZE:A performing with me and out of all members she points to SiWan and goes "he's handsome." though she doesn't remember who he is haha. cuz i even showed a picture of him and she kept saying he's handsome. i like it :D not sure what she thinks of joon other than she thinks he's my friend o.o i don't know where she got that idea lol. cuz i was telling her he's the guy i like the most & i think she took it as he's my friend? XD he was even on this other show and she was like "oh isn't that your friend?" OTL.
well atleast siwan has my grandma's approval XD