Thursday, December 22, 2011 @ 7:09 PM 
that is definitely the saddest ending i've seen in a drama. More sad than I'm Sorry I Love You which was the saddest drama ever. But Tree With Deep Roots ending just beat it to the punch. not only did SoYi die, but Kang Chae Yoon fought & protected the king til his death for SoYi. Because he loved her & she told him as she was dying "you have to watch the letters spread & watch the king to give the definitions. for me." & then MooHyul, the king's top gaurd & basically his best friend, died just protecting him till the end.
OH and to just make it worse, YoonPyung (hyuksoo) died. it was so freaking sad because even though he was on the bad side, all he ever did was protect his leader, Jung Gi Joon. (the baddest) but how loyal he was, was amazing. As Jung Gi Joon was trying to escape, YoonPyung was by his side and protected him. his last words were on the lines of "Go. This is my place to die, it seems." & He smiled to him. Stupid Jung Gi Joon ran away and left YoonPyung on his own to fight. & Though YoonPyung was the best, all the royal gaurds were too much and they kept slicing him & cutting him. He kept going and going just to protect him. & As he realized one of the royal gaurds were shooting an arrow towards Jung Gi Joon, YoonPyung turned around and looked to Jung Gi Joon and saw the arrow go through his back. & that's when they finished off YoonPyung by stabbing a sword through his body. and the look on his face as he was dying, omg, that got me so bad. just thinking about it makes me cry. it really gets to me.
I don't know but this drama was good. Really good and HyukSoo did an amazing job. I am so proud of him. I actually want him to do more dramas like this. This drama is on my top favorites now.