Saturday, June 30, 2012 @ 10:10 PM 
my niece kadie doesn't like video games. we can't get her to play with us for the life of us. she will not play them at all...BUT WAIT oh she suddenly wants Call Of Duty. i don't get it. how does one who doesn't like video games wants to play COD? i mean, if you knew her, you would be thinking exactly what i'm thinking. deedee and bubbha told me she just wants it because everyone at school plays it. which sounds like something she would do. only because it's "popular" lol. honestly, the game itself...is okay. to me, it's only fun when you are playing with others. but i don't find it that great lol. i mean i love shooting games, but Resident Evil and other games like Tomb Raider and Uncharted are fun because they have great story lines. yep... i will wait til the day she actually plays that game. If my sister buys it for her, i think it will be a waste. My sister doesn't even really like that game and she's a game maniac lol. we'll see.