Tuesday, May 1, 2012 @ 7:40 PM 
this guy right here....oh my god. just a month ago i barely noticed him. But his dang smile in Moon Embraces the Sun got to me. It's so nice and beautiful and I just fell for it. Literally. And now after watching a few stuff with ze:a, i like him ALOT. he became my bias....i have a feeling he's gonna pass jaejoong soon on my list and maybe junhyung...but idk! ): like i don't mind but at the same time it's sad. it actually matters to me about my list, silly i know. but anyways, this guy is so much like me i didn't even know it. i guess fell for the right one huh? A fashionista who probably loves clothes just as much as me. now i can have a good shopping buddy. being a fashionista 24/7, even during practice videos. loves the color pink. his personality is so simaliar to mine. he's really blunt & opinionated which i am. idk but i really like this guy. even though people say he's too skinny, who cares. he can't help it. he's short & always wears insoles haha. i think he's extremely handsome. he's so good at acting. I love his voice and he can sing. His dancing is good but not the best in the group but i don't really care lol. Currently watching him in Stand By and i love his character.  if only you liked hello kitty & coke...OMG you would so perfect then. literally. i wish it was some secret hidden inside you.