Friday, April 20, 2012 @ 5:25 PM 
i had an exceptionally good day. went to work like usual. then later my parents got me a pink PINK cake lol. but sadly walmart messed up on it and my dad was upset about it. but it's okay, atleast i had a cake :) then when jijae got done with work, she came over and we ate the yummy food my mom made. seaweed soup, dduk(rice cake), chopchae & kimbap. yum yum yum. hehe. and then she hung out with me & deedee for a couple hours. then after she left, me and deedee had fun with the helium balloons omg. i blame ze:a because they were so funny with the balloons. but for my gifts this is what i got.
ellen - money & $10 off gift card from khols.
jijae - hello kitty plushie, gd socks & cl socks.
deedee - didn't have money so instead she spent a couple hours looking for SiWan pictures for me 8D
uncle - hello kitty make up bags.
parents - guitar tuner, high wasted shorts from f21 (<3), hello kitty piggy bank, wine since it was my 21st bday lol & money. oh and there's bbcream & mblaq blaq% cd that hasn't come yet and they got me that too.
pabu - got me jay's new breed album but hasn't came yet xD
and i guess my other friends are giving me there's later. or thats what they say lol. but anyways i am happy with everything. on sunday jijae, her mom (my 2nd mom), her sister michelle, my mom & deedee are all taking me out for a late b-day get together dinner thingy hehe :)
simple birthdays mean more to me so i'm happy with my day yesterday <3