Tuesday, May 1, 2012 @ 4:55 PM 
so this is my reality conclusion for future. i'm getting older by the minute...almost getting to old for making my dreams come true. the reason for me saying is, i remember and realized what last YG auditions i did, the requirements were....you had to be born the year 91 or later and that was a couple years ago. and i am a 91er. i don't think i'm quite TOO OLD yet but i'm getting to that point. my parents both support me but both told me i need an alternative.
i have come to think alot lately, as in a couple months of thinking, and i decided i want to teach english in korea in public schools. this is what i want for future and it's a stable job. though inside i will never give up my dreams but this is what i'm going to do. i always wanted to go into fashion school or music school but it all cost way too much. i don't want to spend the rest of my life paying off my school debts. so after i go to korea in august for three months, i will be back in november. then when january comes, i'm going to go to atleast a community college and get my associates. since that is all i need to become an english teacher. i've been reading alot on it. plus i have two older friends who both have teached over in korea and loved it. actually my friend Kara is still there as we speak and still teaching :) sarah had to quit because her & her husband wanted to settle down and have kids so they're back here. plus simon & martina said they both love it too. but yeah the system pays for your flight there and for a place for you to stay. it seems too good to be true but it isn't. they do this because they are ALWAYS looking and wanting teachers. and both my parents think it's good for me.
actually i wanted to be a teacher when i was younger. and i'm hoping it will be elementary kids since i love little kids and i think they are way more easier to teach because their minds learn more and adapt more. so hopefully it all goes well for me. i'm going to keep this goal and head for it. i'm actually really excited though :) and this isn't one of those things i say and probably won't do because i know i will do it and can do it. i wish i could get my friend katie to do it since she's in college for teaching and she's actually, well hopefully, graduating this winter but she doesn't know yet. and i think it will be a great experience for her. but i doubt she will go for it.