Tuesday, April 17, 2012 @ 4:35 PM 
no surprise though. he loves talking about me to our other family members. he always has to say his two cents about everyone else's lives to other people. apparently i'm spoiled. he doesn't like my car. he thinks my job doesn't pay me enough. dad treats me different than he treated him. he doesn't like the fact that i like korean music YET I AM HALF KOREAN. he thinks i dress weird. and all this bull crap. i honestly could care less because he's wrong in everyway possible. he doesn't barely know me. we're not close and it's his fault.
being my half brother doesn't make it any different than being a full brother. my sister is my half sister and we are extremely close. he literally thinks his life is amazing because he's a janitor at some high end company and has a nice new car. oh and his so called wife is possibly leaving him. and to him he thinks it's better than his. having nice things doesn't make anything better. idk i wish he would just say things to my face rather than to other people. he does it to everyone else in the family too. next time he does it, i'm not gonna just sit back and listen. i think i am going to blow. some kind of family member he is. i hate him so much sometimes yet i still love him because he is my brother after all. even if i was afraid of him when i was younger. i wish he'd get a huge reality check and straighten up everything in his life for once.