Saturday, February 4, 2012 @ 11:26 AM 
i mean things i posted from my previous blog which was over a year ago...and there are still sources coming from there. and i remember posting that photo o__o that is so weird. sometimes i miss that blog but then i remember how peaceful i am at my current one. i barely get immature anons and people swarming my ask box all the time. i felt like nothing on my old blog anymore. i had over 4,000 followers on there. when i posted something personal, it seemed like no one cared. and even when i posted it was bleh. i was following too much so it was hard to keep up on my dash and i was getting tired of it. i just didn't feel happy there anymore. so when i left and made a new account, no one knew (only a few did know) that it was me. and actually my followers on my current one are so sweet and nice compared to my previous one. i am grateful, really :)