Sunday, December 25, 2011 @ 12:13 PM 
and i am extremely jealous. that's the place i want to go most right now. and he was like "well save up money and go with us!" and i was just like "yeah i could never have enough by then."
i'm sorry, but not everyone has money like you bro. i just can't save up like $2000 in a couple months.
besides....i rather go by myself before going with him lol. but i didn't tell him that of course. but i'm being totally serious. i would not enjoy myself if i went with him & his wife. it would be extremely awkward for one and two, i wouldn't be able to go the places i really want to go and enjoy myself. sometimes he's cool and sometimes he's someone i just want to slap. he'll just start complaining about other family members. oh and he loves talking about me behind my back to my sister and them. how i'm "weird" & dress different. whatever.
I'M GOING TO GO TO ITALY WITH HYUKSOO OKAY?