Friday, March 23, 2012 @ 11:40 PM 
so i started watching Moon Embraces The Sun. mainly because of SooHyun since
i started really liking him in Dream High. And this guy above, Lee Won Geun, is
driving me crazy. I can not get over the fact that he looks so much like Onew.
and Onew is my SHINee bias & my mom likes Onew alot too. Everytime he shows
up, all we see is Onew lol. At first, we were like "who does he remind us of???" and
then Onew popped in my head. It's so crazy but yeah, this guy is goodlooking. And
he's just as handsome as Onew is. sadly there won't be much of him, i think. since
they are probably going to be doing current characters now, so Song Jae Rim will
now take his place. ;___; i hope to see this guy more in the future in dramas since
moon embraces the sun is his first drama.