Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 2:02 PM 
i just came home from work & my dad told me to come down stairs for a moment. i was thinking he was going to show me something. but lately his stomach has been hurting like he pulled something when he shoveled a couple days ago and comes to find out he did. and now he has like bubbles on his stomach from it so now he has to go to the VA (Veterans Administration) hospital on monday and get surgery done because if he don't, his guts and everything will eventually burst out. ): so i am really worried about him right now and he's telling me not to worry but it sounds bad. he was going to have my uncle take him down since this hospital is three hours away, but i might call off work monday or couple days cuz i want to take him myself since my mom can't drive. i'm just very worried and hopefully surgery goes well for him ;___;