Wednesday, March 21, 2012 @ 5:58 PM 
i try my best to help friends, but i am at the point where i feel completely useless. where i don't know how to help them or what to do.
ugh idk i spent the last few days thinking about all of my friends' problems when i have my own problems to deal with. it's not that my friends' are a burden...idk what it is. it's my fault that it's all scrambled in my mind i guess.
to take a second job in the summer or not to? i might need one if i want to go to korea in august but it's the thought of dealing with two jobs at once. i know i can do it if i set my mind to it, but i just don't want to let down my boss at the one i have right now. i wonder if my body and mind can handle two jobs at once. i applause those who can. i guess i have alot to think about. plus other small side issues going on. i don't know, i like to keep alot of my own problems to myself. especially if it's work & life important things. i rather solve those kind of problems on my own. since i know i won't listen to other people. it's my life and it's what i want to do. not what other people think i should do.
yeah...i guess i sound pretty depressing lately with these posts. but it's nothing to worry about. just going through a phase right now. everyone in real life, around me, doesn't even know i am even feeling like this. i guess i hide it pretty well.