Tuesday, March 13, 2012 @ 9:12 PM 
i've spent my day basically moving like crazy. work was slow though...but after work, i went to zumba which i haven't gone in a really long time. so i was a little lost and really sore during it. then after i was fine, i came home and took a shower then ate. then sat at my computer for maybe an hour? then i find out about the Big Bang Fantastic Baby Dance contest :O same exact prize. so me & jijae couldn't pass it up. we'll do anything to go there and meet them. So I came right over to her house and we practice for a good two hours. We decided to do our own kind of choreo because....well the original is too much for us LOL. and we got like a minute of it kind of prepped. and now i'm sitting in her living room, on the couch. i'm awake by myself since she went to bed and so did her husband. so idk, her house is kind of creepy at night lol. if ur up alone, it is lol.
this is going to be a hectic kind of week for me, i think. tomorrow morning i have to get up because we have to go over another thing we are doing. and i think Fantastic Baby dance, we are doing probably everynight, if not every other night. so i either come here and stay the night or she comes to my house. CRAZY. i'm gonna die tomorrow because i did too much exercising in one day .__.
oh and this weekend, i think saturday is my free day? LOL relaxingggg. but sunday i have to go to JiJae's in the morning, then a friend's baby shower around 1 pm...then Italian dinner with parents around 5ish? idk.