Saturday, February 25, 2012 @ 10:39 PM 
people asking me when am i going to college. What if i don't want to go at all? Sure, it's good for you but college isn't for everyone. you don't have to go to college to succeed in life. I know I'm not disappointing my parents either because they're really open and accept anything. I don't fucking care anymore. I'm either going to go be in music with YG or get into the fashion industry. I don't care what people say or think about it. Do you know how many times i've heard "you won't go far with music. it's just temporarily." or i'll hear "you think being famous is all that great?" IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FAME. it's about doing something i love and want to do. i know what's coming and i know that the music business isn't the prettiest place, but it's worth it to me. i don't want to be in the music industry just to be famous. i don't want to be in it just so i can meet all those amazing people. i just want to do something i feel happy doing and where i can express myself the most. i hate those kind of people who want to be a "kpop star" just so they can meet their precious oppas. girl please, you're wasting your time when there is someone who wants it for the right reasons & wants it way more than you could ever want it. anyways, i don't care anymore if i get judged and stepped on because i'm going this journey. they'll see one day. they'll see.