Tuesday, March 6, 2012 @ 8:07 PM 
all of those who want snow, you can have it. take it, nobody here wants it lol. we actually had a mild winter here, OH BUT BUT Friday we got BOMBED with a snow storm. 15 inches or more, it was crazy. So I was pretty much snowed in all weekend, i went out once on Sunday. And the weather has been below zero. So as the weather has gotten warmer today, the city snow plow FINALLY decides to come and plow our road. (we live in a sub division thats like 5 min out of town. theres tons of them out here.) and i literally hate the snow plow. They just plow the road, and thats it. They don't care that they just pushed a foot or more higher snow bank at the end of your drive way. thanks, really. So after I'm out to go to work before noon, I see that there is that snow bank. And stupid me was like "you know what, i can make it. i will just go for it." So i back up as fast as I can, BUT i completely fail. I got stuck which was so great so I had to call work to tell them I'm going to be a bit late because i'm stuck in my drive way. I get the shovel out and try to shovel my car out, but it wasn't working that well. My weak upper body strength wasn't doing justice .__. so about a minute later, my mom saw me and came out and tried helping me. Then about 2 minutes after that my dad comes out. Since he's a pro at driving, he gets my car back into the drive way and we shoveled the stupid snow bank. And i finally got myself out. god i was so mad, but luckily Fantastic Baby MV made my day.