Saturday, March 3, 2012 @ 11:05 PM 
these are the BEST performances MBLAQ has ever done. not even joking you. the choreography is so epic and the performance itself. Their charisma all together is so wonderful. NO ONE DOES IT LIKE THEM. I mean come on, have you seen a kpop group go all ninja status? This is something Rain would do which makes it even better. I bet he is watching them and so proud of them. To me, this is the most unique performance i have seen in years out of kpop.
I keep replaying the performances over and over. the dance is just so amazing to watch and it's fascinating. Though i love the song This Is War, Run is my second favorite and I'm so glad they're promoting it. Alot of people say the song isn't that great but they like the choreography. even NON A+ are praising the boys for this performance. Finally some recognition!