Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 10:52 PM 
because he's a father who also makes mistakes which makes him more perfect. The moment when he spent HIS OWN MONEY on Lauren, DaYoung and Leo, even he was surprised. He bought Lauren & Dayoung such pretty clothes. I was kind of worried since he has no fashion sense but he dressed them so pretty. This guy is a scrooge when it comes to money. He doesn't even spend money buying his own clothes. Which shows how much he loves those kids. My mother was surprised of it too lol. Joon you are so wonderful to those kids and I know you will make a great dad one day. You will spoil them but at the same time discipline them when it's needed. You're the kind of parent I would be. Though he was tested as the 4th out of 5 best dads, in my eyes he's the best. lee chang sun, please never ever change, okay?